Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Holy Shit, It's Already March

Where was I when it became March? Do I miss a meeting or something when it was decided or announced? 'Cause it can't be March already.


Right?

But it is... it is indeed March, much to my chagrin...

How can it be that two months have passed since my second semester started, and I have not noticed? I know February is shorter than most months but not that short! It doesn't feel like two months have passed. Maybe it's 'cause I haven't done enough from my perspective to warrant the passing of two months of time or the cliche "time goes by when you're having fun." I don't know, and that's what is frustrating about it.

Uhh... it's March, and I still have a lot of shit to do. Some for school, some for myself, and a little towards both. I'm not gonna get much sleep for a while. Just perfect.

I think I'm starting to hate March. No offense, March. Usually, I have no reason to dislike you, March, but I'm pissed at the moment and need an object to vent my anger upon. You just happened to be there at the wrong time.

Deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment