Friday, March 12, 2010

Blatant Pyromania

Here's some advice.

Go set something on fire.

...

Right now.

...

It's fun.

Now, I'm not advocating arson, just light a small piece of paper, a plastic toy soldier or something on fire and watch it burn/melt, as long as you place it on something that will not catch on fire and don't touch it directly 'cause it will be hot.

Now, why in the hell am I telling you this? 'Cause watching something burn into ash is awe-inspiring. I'm not going to say it's 'cause humans are destructive by nature yadda, yadda or any of that kind of crap, I just think fire is beautiful. I am a pyromaniac, just a practical one, even though that sounds like an oxymoron.

Prometheus does not get his liver eaten every day by an eagle as punishment for bringing fire to mankind, just so we can not set things on fire. Give the titan a reason not to say, "Well, that was a waste of my life." C'mon already, start a fire!

Please note that I am not responsible for any damage by fire done to people or property by anyone who read this post.

You didn't have to listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment