Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This Might Be A Problem

Second week in the semester and already I think my schedule is going to kill me slowly and painfully, while draining away all of my vitality, willpower and creativity, not unlike cancer or a potentially good manga plot that either ends prematurely or has a horrible ending despite being given time to mature.

I'm being completely, three-fourths serious.

You don't want to see me when I'm 100% serious... when my cynicism is at its peak.

...

I barely have enough time to complete the work assigned Tuesday for the class Thursday, and on Wednesday I pretty much spend the entire day at the college. Overall, a hell of a lot to finish and do research on with just barely enough time to complete it, as long as I don't sleep much and embargo almost everything that makes me happy.

I do know what I have to do about all this, in order to make all of this much easier to do without losing my last reserve of sanity.

Right now, however, I feel like complaining.

Tomorrow, I will start organizing myself, but 'til then I shall complain.

I like to complain. My grandfather, who I'm told I resemble, complained a lot, too. So, I shall complain as well, then get my act together. But not until I'm finished complaining. I'm not happy 'til I'm unhappy.

...

......

.........

Okay, I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment