Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Think I'm Accident Prone

My morning has been full of injuries. While cutting a piece for a Styrofoam bust, I've burned my hand with a hot glue gun in several places and stabbed my thumb with a cut-away blade. I was bleeding a lot everywhere. There weren't any bandages or anything, so I had to McGyver one using masking tape and tissues. Earlier this week I cut my fingers twice, however, those were just nicks, and I had access to bandages.

This is making me think I may be accident prone, but it's not like these were my first injuries.

I've melted the skin of my right hand with scalding hot milk that overflowed onto my hand when I used to work at Starbucks, and before anyone says anything it wasn't my fault. The customer ordered an extra hot cappuccino, which we're not technically suppose to make extra hot (only cappuccino) for the very reason it will overflow, but
"The customer is always right!" 

(coughbullshitcough)

And of course, I can't forget the half a dozen times I cracked my head open when I was a little kid of one or two, and the fact that I slammed my head into the ground repeatedly 'cause I had teeth problems when I was still little and it hurt. And don't make a joke about how this explains a lot about why I am the way I am 'cause I've already heard it. Hell, I was the first one to say that joke.

All of this points to me being accident prone. Then again, it could all be in my cracked head. I'm such the actual accident prone people are much worse off than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment