Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Conversation

It's nice when people actually know what the hell I'm talking about and can add meaningful dialogue to the conversation.

And even better is how the number of participants in said conversation grow.

I mean today I started talking to one person I knew, then someone else I knew passed by, heard the words "Meiji Revolution", and engaged in our conversation. He didn't think anyone else even knew about the Meiji Revolution, let alone use it in conversation. Moments later, another person who this time I did not know joined as the conversation shifted towards social hierarchy, linguistic relativity and degradation of language, and morality.

All together a very entertaining and interesting conversation that would have lasted longer if no one had class.

Just got to love art college. Never boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment